1. This Second List of Selected Candidates is upto Application No DBCI0001856 as on 29th August 2020.
2. If you are selected you will receive the following SMS in your registered mobile number with the details for making Online payment:
“Welcome to DBC Itanagar. You are selected for New Admission in DBC. Kindly take admission by Online payment of the 1st Installment fee on or before 8th September 2020. Use the Application No. as username and Date of Birth as password for making the payment. Check the Prospectus for the fee structure of DBC. If you don't take admission within 8th September, the allotted seat will be forfeited and a new candidate will get the opportunity. Visit DBC Website for more details: www.dbcitanagar.com.
(Fr. Principal, DBC)”
3. 3rd List of Selected Candidates May be declared after one week if required.
4. Only complete Application Forms are considered now and all the incomplete Application Forms are kept pending/rejected.
5. There are over 400 candidates who have done only the first stage of Registration and not completed the filling up and uploading of documents till the last stage. The last stage of Online Application Form Fill up is to upload Class 10 and Class 12 Mark sheets and then click Save and Download. Hence all these applications are rejected.
6. In the selection process, first preference is given to 2020 Class XII Pass Outs with 50% and above marks. It must be noted here that many candidates had entered wrong percentage while filing up Application Form. (Marks of Physical Education, Hindi & Geography are not counted)
7. Students with gap in studies are not considered now. DBC had to apply stringent Selection Criteria due to limited seats for BA.
8. Seats are still available for B.Com and BSW. Interested candidates may apply. Any candidate from Class XII Arts/Commerce/Science can opt for BSW.
9. A student of Science/Arts wanting to do B.Com must have Mathematics or Economics as one of the elective papers in Class XII.
10. Selected candidates are to take admission by paying the first Installment fee within 7 days (Seven) of this declaration, that is on or before 8th September 2020. Kindly check the Prospectus for fee structure of DBC.
11. If a selected candidate doesn’t take admission within 8th September 2020, the allotted seat will be forfeited and a new candidate will get the opportunity.
12. The decision of DBC Selection Committee is final.
13. For any query regarding New Admission you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. You may contact the DBC Office Helpline Numbers between 9 am and 5 pm : 9366933653 / 8258827072.